- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Report: Democrats to Unveil Court-packing Bill; Expands Supreme Court to 13
- BLM Protesters Attack Media near Brooklyn Center Police Building
- Coulter: Derek Chauvin, George Floyd, and the Case Against Mob Justice
- Cotton: Biden Admin Says Same Things about American Racism that China, USSR Used to Say
- Fact Check: Joe Biden Claims, Falsely, He Vowed to Pursue Osama bin Laden to 'Gates of Hell'
Tag Archives: Milo Yiannopoulos
Early Sunday morning on June 12, 2016, the foundational structure of the Progressive Left and its Democrat Party suffered a seismic shock that widened its tiny fissures of discontent into gaping fault lines of stunned anger and apprehension. By Sunday afternoon, many sleepy, liberal eyes had been flicked wide open and were transmitting spasmodic warnings to stunned and befuddled brains. Certainly, gays and lesbians across America were now confronting their suicidal allegiance to a political party hell-bent on creating and fostering a Third World Muslim ghetto smack dab in the middle of middle America. Continue reading →