- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Levin: 'Nothing That Joe Biden Has Done Since His Inauguration Speech Demonstrates Any Form of Unity -- It's Conformity'
- Dershowitz: Calls to Disbar Giuliani 'McCarthyism' -- 'I Would Defend Him to the Depths of My Being'
- Leftists Smear Two-Time War Veteran Sen. Tom Cotton over Nearly Decade-Old Campaign Ads
- Hunter Biden Stops Presidential Motorcade to Make Bagel Run
- Native American Tribe Calls Joe Biden's Drilling Freeze a 'Direct Attack' on Sovereignty
Tag Archives: Million Muppet March
Be at rest, America, for the Million Muppet March is on the move in the make-believe world of Washington DC. Well, maybe not a million, sort of like a few hundred of the old tried-and-true flakey faithful types all still dreaming of that nifty nirvana daze of taxpayer provided milk and honey. The liberal mentality of more, more, and yes even more, in a never-ending faux feast of yuppy self-righteousness, is making itself manifest during the presidential election of 2012. For as we should all know, the public funding of progressive programming is the top-tier topic on every voter’s mind this coming Tuesday. Continue reading →
All hail, the Million Muppet March is at hand! Yep, the progressive movement in the United States has just taken a hard left turn onto that dead-end dirt track of political insanity, heading full-force into the wacky ideological wilds of moronic meltdown. The Big Bird Brigade is on the move and coming this November 3rd it will spread its imaginary wings over the National Mall in Washington DC to demonstrate the mighty power of the sycophantic sock puppet. Continue reading →