- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Twitter Brands Trump Vote-by-Mail Post with Fact Check, Citing CNN
- Trump Reviews Halting Foreign Worker Inflow as Grassroots Effort Grows
- Donald Trump Announces Medicare Plans to Provide Diabetic Seniors with Cheaper Insulin
- Watch: WI Man Busts MSNBC for Mask-Shaming While Cameraman Is Maskless
- Disney, CBS Sued over Alleged Sexual Harassment on 'Criminal Minds' Set
Tag Archives: military
It was reported today that the Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman, Carl Levin (D-Michigan), may be considering dumping the Don’t Ask Don’t Tell repeal proposal from the Defense Authorization bill. Continue reading →
Admiral Mike Mullen, the Joint Chiefs Chairman, may be enthusiastic about lifting the Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell ban, but he’s not backed up by the four Joint Chiefs of Staff. All four leaders sent letters to Congress urging members not to vote on lifting the ban until the Pentagon completed its study. Continue reading →
Senior Pentagon officials, in a strongly worded letter to the Chair of the House Armed Services Committee, have warned Congress not to tamper with the ban that prohibits gay men and lesbians from serving openly in the military. Continue reading →
The United States Department of Defense announced today that there will be modifications to the enforcement of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell, the law regulating the service of lesbians and gays in the military. Continue reading →