- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Report: Kamala Harris Listed as 'Key Contact' for Biden Family Business Venture in China
- Biden: There's 'a Number of Alternatives' to Court-Packing -- SCOTUS Isn't a 'Political Football'
- Trump Campaign: Data Shows Democrats Failing to Meet Required Lead for Early Voting
- Jobless Claims Drop to 787,000, Much Better Than Expected
- Ghislaine Maxwell's 2016 Deposition Transcript Is Unsealed
Tag Archives: Mike McQueary
Finally, some justice for all the boys that this despicable pervert molested and raped. As I write this post, the prosecution team is addressing reporters and the curious crowds that gathered to hear the verdict. Pennsylvania Attorney General, Linda Kelly, was applauded as she approached the microphones. Continue reading →
On the Penn State pedophilia scandal and Mike McQueary’s reaction on discovering a little boy getting sodomized in the university’s locker room shower, Mark Steyn has this keenly perceptive cultural observation to offer: Continue reading →
The sports rumor mill is now strongly hinting that Jerry Sandusky, the former Penn State Defensive Coordinator who is now under indictment for numerous crimes of child molestation, was pimping out boys from his Second Mile foundation to satisfy the perverted tastes of rich Penn State donors. Continue reading →
We can only shake our heads in total disbelief that the likes of Jerry Sandusky, Penn State’s former football Defensive Coordinator, was able to rape and molest young boys for so many years despite accusations and eye-witness accounts of his crimes. Continue reading →