- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Corona Power Grab: Local Govts Given Power to Demolish 'Contaminated' Buildings
- U.S. Weekly Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Fall to 1.19 Million, Lowest Level of Coronavirus Pandemic
- Disney Theme Parks Report $3.5B in Losses Due to Coronavirus Pandemic
- Las Vegas: Over 223K Mail-In Ballots Bounced as 'Undeliverable' in Recent Primary Election
- PHOTOS: Day Two -- Beirut Rises from the Ashes with Populist Anger at Ruling Elites
Tag Archives: Middle East
All you good little gay boys who just love to prance around with your progressive hetero pals, make sure when visiting that vacation paradise of pre-historic Palestine, to wear your sexy nancy-assed chaps on arrival. Cause these pathetic self-oppressed pricks can play one hell of a mean anti-queer S/M scene. Continue reading →
The left-of-center pundits are pandering to the ‘new’ Egypt that they assume is rising from the downfall ashes of the Hosni Mubarak regime. But their golly gee glee naively glosses over the harsh realities now facing Egypt and the Middle East. Continue reading →