- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 6 Killed, 24 Wounded in Chicago-Area July 4th Parade Shooting
- Suspect in Highland Park Shooting Arrested by Law Enforcement
- Police: Highland Park Suspect Is Young White Male, Fired Rifle at Parade from Roof
- Highland Park Attack Occurred Despite Red Flag Law, Other Stringent Gun Controls
- Joe Biden Renews Gun Control Push Following Highland Park Attack
Tag Archives: middle class
How many gay women does it take to tell a lesbian light bulb joke? Answer: Two—one to tell the joke and the other to angrily proclaim: I don’t think that’s the least bit funny! Other than chuckling at cheap shots directed at Sarah Palin or nervously tee-heeing at titillating double entendres, the white Lefty Lezzie isn’t exactly known for the healthy psychological talent of not taking herself at all so seriously. In fact, the white-on-white women-loving-women of the Left seem to have a puritanical penchant for virulently viewing themselves as virtuous victims of villainous oppression. Not exactly the lighthearted stuff of self-deprecating humor. Continue reading →
What does it mean when middle class African Americans decide to say bye-bye to the big city metropolitan areas of the North East and Mid-West and head to warmer and sunnier climes down South? Well, I think it says that Blacks, like many other Americans fed up with high taxes, high crime, and poor essential services, are looking for better places to call home that will give them not only a bigger economic bang for their bucks but also safer surroundings in which to spend their hard-earned cash. Continue reading →