- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- WSJ: DHS to Import 45,000 Extra H-2B Workers for Seasonal Employers
- Report: Bernie Sanders Briefed that Russia Trying to Help His Campaign
- Donald Trump: Vladimir Putin Should Prefer Bernie Sanders 'Who Honeymooned in Moscow'
- Mike Bloomberg Blames Bernie Sanders Rhetoric for Campaign Office Vandalism
- Exclusive — Donald Trump Jr., Kevin McCarthy, Josh Hawley to Join Forces, Expose Big Tech at CPAC
Tag Archives: Michigan Education Association
The Michigan Education Associate (MEA) is fighting a new state senate bill that would require public employees to pay at least 5% of their compensation to their retirement fund. And of course that looming mandate has the public school teachers in the state of Michigan angrily up in arms.
The MEA and it members are so embedded in their entitlement bubble that it hasn’t dawned on these public school bloodsuckers that placing the sorry saga of teacher Terri List on their website decrying the fact that now she won’t be able to retire at the age of 47 just might be pathetically bad PR for their profession. Continue reading →