- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Leftist Group Fueling Democrat Senate Campaigns at Center of Attacks on Amy Coney Barrett’s Children
- Project Veritas Releases Another Ilhan Omar Video Showing Cash for Votes Harvesting Scheme
- Susan Rice: Trump 'Has Refused to Understand the World that We Live In,' 'Threats We Face'
- Virgil: The Deep State Becomes the Obvious State
- Trump Gets Pennsylvania Opportunity as Democrats Endorse H-1B Outsourcing
Tag Archives: Michele Bachmann
Governor Rick Perry has pulled ahead of the Republican pack. Rasmussen has just released their latest poll and the numbers are encouraging for Perry. Continue reading →
It’s now official: Rick Perry, Governor of Texas, is a publicly proclaimed candidate for the Republican presidential nomination for 2012. And already up and running is the Rick Perry for President website which went live this afternoon.
Having been sorely disappointed at the motley crew of Republican presidential contenders currently strutting their stuff in Iowa, I’m pleased and more than a bit relieved to see Governor Perry tossing his Texan hat into the political 3-ring circus. I certainly have respect for Michele Bachmann and Tim Pawlenty, but quite frankly, neither project that presidential demeanor that is the quintessential quality for any successful candidate running for president today. Continue reading →
Where else but in the political arena of 21st century America could we find a female conservative contender for the presidency, a progressive lesbian activist, and a gay conservative organization all coming together at the interesting online intersection of the Daily Caller, a conservative news site. Continue reading →
Mister O’s TV ratings for his State of the Union Address took a dive on Tuesday evening when he advanced to the podium to pronounce his progressive manifesto for America. Continue reading →
If it’s March, then it must be Women’s History Month, that once a year sop to the preselected sorority of properly vetted vamps and vixens who successfully jettisoned the patriarchal drag of gender stereotyping. A slivered and slanted celebration, indeed! Continue reading →