- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- IRS Job Listing: Special Agents Must 'Carry a Firearm and Be Willing to Use Deadly Force'
- Dem Rep. Lofgren: Mar-a-Lago Raid, January 6 Probe 'Could Potentially Overlap'
- Fargo, North Dakota School Board Cancels Pledge of Allegiance
- WATCH: Fauci Booed Before Throwing First Pitch at Mariners Game
- Trump Took the Fifth After FBI Raid, Parallel New York Criminal Investigation
Tag Archives: Michael Mann
Rich Lowry, editor of the National Review and one of the defendants in a civil lawsuit brought by Michael Mann—you remember the Chicken Little Professor of Earth Science at Penn State—took out a full-page ad in the university’s student newspaper, The Daily Collegian. Mr. Lowry offered up a tongue-in-cheek congrats to the Hockey Stick Holy Mann for the Nobel Peace prize the Prof has falsely claimed as his. Continue reading →
Mr. Mann apparently has his undies in a twist over Mark’s opinion piece that appeared on the NRO website on July 15th entitled Football and Hockey. With his usual scathing way with words, Mark drew a neat parallel in his article between Penn State’s cover up of the criminal activities of convicted pedophile, Jerry Sandusky, and the university’s fawning internal review of Mann’s climate research and charges of academic malfeasance. Not surprisingly, the university’s investigative team gave Mann the official Penn State imprimatur despite the fact that these insulated academic drones never questioned one witness nor reviewed any of Mann’s climate ‘science’ data. Continue reading →