- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Donald Trump Warns of 'Rigged Election' with 'Fraudulent' Mail-in Ballots
- Coronavirus Vampires: Teens Stay Up All Night, Sleep All Day During Lockdown
- Kudlow: 'The Third Quarter Could Be the Fastest-Growing Quarter in U.S. History'
- Andrew Cuomo: 'We All Failed' at Projecting the Coronavirus
- Wikipedia Co-Founder: Site's Neutrality Is 'Dead' Thanks to Leftist Bias
Tag Archives: Mia Love
If you were watching the Republican National Convention over at the MSNBC Democrat plantation, you wouldn’t have seen nor heard the speeches of Black or Latino Republicans. Such uppity minorities who dare to thumb their noses at the Democrat’s grievance grindstone are a growing threat to the progressive party line and therefore must be blacked out by the white liberal elites running the political showbiz at MSNBC. Continue reading →
Conservative Republican Mia Love walked away with the primary win in Utah’s 4th District. She will now face Democrat Jim Matheson in the Fall. If Love wins in November, she will become the first Black member of Congress from Utah … Continue reading →
Mia Love is running for Congress in Utah’s 4th District and she’s doing so as a Tea Party conservative. The daughter of Haitian immigrants, Ms. Love is a Mormon convert and the first Black mayor of Saratoga Springs, UT. She’ll be facing a tough fight in the upcoming primaries, but win or lose, hers is the new fresh face of the American conservative movement. Continue reading →