- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Healthcare Workers Protest Vaccine Mandate: 'I’m Not Going to Be Forced to Take an Experimental Vaccine'
- 'Frustrated and Nervous' Gretchen Whitmer Pushes Schools to Mandate Masks
- NIH Director Does Not 'Understand' DeSantis Refusing to Mandate Masks on Children
- Andrew Cuomo to Private Businesses: 'Go to Vaccine-Only Admission'
- Former DNI John Ratcliffe: Coronavirus Lab Leak 'Very Close to a Certainty'
Tag Archives: Meritocracy
Here in the good old USA, we like to think that most people get promoted, whether in business, government, academia, or the media, based upon a tried-and-true concept collectively categorized in bourgeois circles as genuine qualifications for the job—all those boring banalities of professional performance known as hard work, dedication, and a proven track record of success in a specific field of endeavor. Which brings us to NBC’s selection of Chelsea Clinton to ascend to the regal rank of journalist extraordinaire within the network’s newsroom. Continue reading →