- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Report: Kobe Bryant, Daughter Die in a Helicopter Crash
- Trump Denies New York Times Report on John Bolton Book
- Source: Alexander Vindman's Brother, Yevgeny, Clears Publications by NSC Officials
- New York Times: Draft Bolton Book Says Trump Wanted to Withhold Ukraine Aid for Investigations
- Bolton's Lawyer: Draft Book was Leaked to New York Times
Tag Archives: Meritocracy
Here in the good old USA, we like to think that most people get promoted, whether in business, government, academia, or the media, based upon a tried-and-true concept collectively categorized in bourgeois circles as genuine qualifications for the job—all those boring banalities of professional performance known as hard work, dedication, and a proven track record of success in a specific field of endeavor. Which brings us to NBC’s selection of Chelsea Clinton to ascend to the regal rank of journalist extraordinaire within the network’s newsroom. Continue reading →