- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Democrats Double Down on Dirty Georgia Tricks Designed to Split Trump Supporters from GOP Senate Candidates
- Georgia Secretary of State Approved Absentee Ballot Boxes but Security Concerns Remain over Transport of Votes
- San Francisco Mayor London Breed Attended Birthday Party at French Laundry
- James O'Keefe: We Taped Two Months of CNN Editorial Calls with Jeff Zucker
- Six Republicans to Explore 'Immigration Reform' with Amnesty Advocates
- UK High Court Rules Children Under 16 ‘Unlikely To Be Able To Give Informed Consent’ To Puberty Blockers
- Report: Photos Emerge Of Soldier Chugging Beer Out Of Dead Taliban Soldier’s Prosthetic Leg
- REPORT: Two Danish Brothers Sentenced After Getting Man Drunk, Torturing And Killing Him For Allegedly Raping Their Mother
Tag Archives: Meritocracy
Here in the good old USA, we like to think that most people get promoted, whether in business, government, academia, or the media, based upon a tried-and-true concept collectively categorized in bourgeois circles as genuine qualifications for the job—all those boring banalities of professional performance known as hard work, dedication, and a proven track record of success in a specific field of endeavor. Which brings us to NBC’s selection of Chelsea Clinton to ascend to the regal rank of journalist extraordinaire within the network’s newsroom. Continue reading →