- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Wilson: GOP Wants 2024 to Be Last Election -- Like the Ba’ath Party in Iraq
- Rick Wilson: GOP Building a 'Dystopian Bizarre Authoritarian Police State'
- Report: 2 NYPD Officers Dead After Shooting During Domestic Call
- L.A. County Sheriff Villanueva: Newsom Says He Wants Prosecution of Rail Theft, But He Endorses Gascon
- Virginia Democrats Fight to Hide Sexually Explicit School Materials from Parents
Tag Archives: mental illness
It would appear that the French courts are taking a very hard-line when it comes to the dodgy therapeutic outcomes of the psychological services. Perhaps here in America we should also begin to ponder a better approach to the accountability factor for the psychiatric Brahmins of the mental health profession, especially considering that some of their scary ‘clients’ are out and about murdering children. Continue reading →