- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 'Word Salad': Kamala Harris Ripped for Defending Biden's Gaffe on Midterm Election Illegitimacy
- VP Harris Dances Around Saying Biden Thinks Midterms Won't Be Legitimate -- 'Let's Not Conflate Issues'
- Nancy Pelosi May Rename Biden's Stalled Build Back Better Package to Pass Before Midterms
- Ortiz: Biden's Disastrous First Year Drives Voters into GOP Arms
- White House: Coronavirus Emergency Not Over Until Science Says So
Tag Archives: melting pot
There’s a head scratching conundrum that seems to have the media so puzzled and perplexed. And that confusion centers on just why there’s been no wholesale or even random acts of looting in Japan after those devastating earthquakes rocked the island nation. Today, survivors are still struggling with a lack of food, clothing, and drinking water let alone all those other ‘necessities’ that we’ve come to expect from modern life. Yet no one is mugging their nearest neighbor nor sifting through what’s left of other peoples’ possessions. So how can such exemplary behavior under such adverse conditions be possible in this day and age of Gimme Gimme and Where’s Mine? Continue reading →