- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Donald Trump: The United States will Designate Antifa as a Terrorist Organization
- AG Barr: Antifa Violence Is Domestic Terrorism and 'Will Be Treated Accordingly'
- Over a Dozen U.S. Governors Summon Thousands of National Guardsmen to Quell Violent Protests
- Hawkins: Last Night We Saw Why Americans Own 16+ Million AR-15s
- Video -- Portland Mob Beats, Kicks Unconscious Man: 'Black Lives Matter, F*ggot!'
Tag Archives: Melanie Fullick
When Rumana Manzur was attacked by her husband in their home last month in the town of Dhaka in Bangladesh, there was an international outcry over this homegrown act of violence. What made this particular incident of spousal assault such a global cause célèbre was the outrageous brutality inflicted upon this poor woman. Rumana Manzur’s husband gouged out her eyes, bit off part of her nose, and beat her so badly that she is currently unable to walk. Continue reading →