- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Seattle City Council Approves Plan to Defund Police, Layoff 100 Cops, Slash Salaries
- Statement from U.S. Secret Service on Officer Involved Shooting Outside White House
- Pelosi: Trump Executive Orders Were to 'Bolster Stock Market' Not Help Hungry Children
- Vice: Indians Bring Caste Discrimination into 'Every U.S. Company'
- Exclusive — President Donald Trump: ‘Obstructionist’ Nancy Pelosi ’Wasn’t Interested’ in Helping People in Need
Tag Archives: Mel Brooks
The communist symbols of tyranny and mass murder were proudly on display at a Friday night football game last week, and no, this didn’t happen in one of those progressive outposts like San Francisco or Cambridge, Mass. To the contrary. The hammer and sickle of the communist Russian revolution were proudly strutting their stuff in a super sleepy suburban backwater nestled next to the Gettysburg Civil War National Park. Continue reading →