- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Biden Warns Putin He Will Be Tougher than Barack Obama to Protect Ukraine
- Pollak: Putin Didn't Dare Invade Ukraine When 'Puppet' Trump Was President
- NEA Board Member Suggests Unvaccinated with Religious Exemptions Deserve to Die
- Martel: Jair Bolsonaro, Once Latin America's Biggest Anti-China Hope, Silent on Genocide Olympics
- Exclusive—Mark Meadows: Firing Fauci Right Before Nov. 3rd Election Would Send Message We're Not Taking Science Seriously
Tag Archives: Meet the Press
The Romney campaign hasn’t wasted any time making good use of Cory Booker’s anti-Bain attack ad blurbs from his Meet the Press debut on Sunday. Booker, the Democrat Mayor of Newark, New Jersey and a senatorial hopeful to replace the 88-year old Frank Lautenberg, is looking to his own future and to advancing the financial foundation of his next political move. So gee, why would Booker publicly lick the Obama boots when those boots are walking their way right out of the White House? The Barack boat has sprung some big leaks and don’t the rats know it. Continue reading →