- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive -- Trump Media CEO Devin Nunes: Taking on Woke Big Tech the 'Battle of All Battles'
- Photos: Tens of Thousands of High School and College Students Gather in D.C. to March for Life
- Aaron Rodgers Blasts Joe Biden for Calling Covid 'Pandemic of the Unvaccinated,' Mocks His Public Speaking
- GOP Rep. Steel: Most of the Victims of Pro-Criminal Policies in L.A. Are Non-White, We Need DOJ Involvement on Rail Theft
- Ukraine’s Zelensky Again Makes Demand Biden Keeps Ignoring for Sanctions on Russia
Tag Archives: media
The beta boys of Marxist media can sure as hell dish it out but notice how they pee their panties when our sitting President refuses to be a sitting duck. The political chicanery and media madness that has ensued since the election of Donald Trump has brought the Left to new lows of anarchical violence and media-sponsored sedition. Any Conservative who thought the Democrats and the rest of the Left would simply accept defeat and move on to political business as usual, has now been smacked in the face by a big, fat, consciousness-raising epiphany. Continue reading →
Early Sunday morning on June 12, 2016, the foundational structure of the Progressive Left and its Democrat Party suffered a seismic shock that widened its tiny fissures of discontent into gaping fault lines of stunned anger and apprehension. By Sunday afternoon, many sleepy, liberal eyes had been flicked wide open and were transmitting spasmodic warnings to stunned and befuddled brains. Certainly, gays and lesbians across America were now confronting their suicidal allegiance to a political party hell-bent on creating and fostering a Third World Muslim ghetto smack dab in the middle of middle America. Continue reading →
Whether in a book or in a political campaign, it is the character-driven story that strikes the strongest chord with the reader or with the voter. And every good story has its heroes and its villains. In this past political go-round, the super stars, as framed by the Left, were the victims of a cold, male-dominated conspiracy to crush the downtrodden. Continue reading →
Ms. Fluke may be hustling on the road campaigning for the Progressive-in-Chief and the Democrats may see sexual Sandy as a big political asset to be hawk to the liberal masses, but make no mistake, it is Lolo Jones, who in her exuberant yet unassuming way, is transforming the image of American womanhood. Continue reading →
Why was this young 16 year-old’s innocuous video, which simply expressed her personal views on traditional marriage, dumped by YouTube? Could it have been that in just one week the video had garnered over 20,000 views and was well on its way to going viral? Was YouTube frightened by the heart-felt words of an intelligent teenager who offered a very different glimpse into the hearts and minds of young Americans than the gnarly image the media moguls want us to see? Continue reading →
It is now 7:30 PM on Saturday and the citizens of the Philadelphia metropolitan area are awaiting the howling winds and torrential rains of Hurricane Irene. There is also a tornado warning for Kent and Sussex counties down in the state of Delaware adding to the already tight tensions of this wild weekend evening. And with all the super hyper media coverage playing non-stop over the local airwaves, it surely seems that Armageddon is heading our way. Continue reading →
Don’t look now, but those pesky long-term trends are showing. And their sneak preview into the American political future bodes bad news for the progressive true believers in the Democrat party. Continue reading →