- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pinkerton: Workers Send Amazon a Message Straight out of the 1930s
- Biden: Firing of USS Theodore Roosevelt Captain Was 'Close to Criminal'
- Biden Hints Trump Should Have Stopped Air Travel from China Sooner -- '45 Nations Had Already Moved'
- Biden: Democrats 'May Have to Do a Virtual Convention'
- Franklin Graham: Coronavirus Pandemic 'Result of a Fallen World' -- 'I Would Encourage People to Pray'
Tag Archives: MEA
The Michigan Education Associate (MEA) is fighting a new state senate bill that would require public employees to pay at least 5% of their compensation to their retirement fund. And of course that looming mandate has the public school teachers in the state of Michigan angrily up in arms.
The MEA and it members are so embedded in their entitlement bubble that it hasn’t dawned on these public school bloodsuckers that placing the sorry saga of teacher Terri List on their website decrying the fact that now she won’t be able to retire at the age of 47 just might be pathetically bad PR for their profession. Continue reading →