- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- New York Times on Memorial Day Weekend: 'Why Does the U.S. Military Celebrate White Supremacy?'
- Democrats Face Criticism for Not Wearing Face Masks, Violating Own Rules
- $21 Million Brooklyn Field Hospital Shutters After Seeing No Coronavirus Patients
- Ohio Judge Deems State's Coronavirus Lockdown Illegal
- Exclusive — Mike Pence on Coronavirus: ‘China Let the World Down’
Tag Archives: McDonald’s
The new food ordinance imposed by the San Francisco Board of Supervisors that make it ILLEGAL for restaurants to include a toy with a kid’s meal if that meal does not comply with the city’s strict nutritional guidelines went into effect on December 1st. The law is an obvious frontal attack against the McDonald’s fast food chain and their ever popular Happy Meals. But the Baron of Burgers had no intention of getting grilled by the nanny-fannies of Frisco. Instead, Mickey D came up with a foxy gambit to get around the Happy Meal ultimatum. Continue reading →
Some traders at the Chicago Board of Trade, the oldest futures and commodities exchange in the world, decided to give those Occupy Chicago college deadbeats a corporate helping hand. And what better way to extend a communal courtesy to the economically disadvantaged than to steer the poor dears in the positive direction of a good paying job. Continue reading →