- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 11 Democrats Who Lied, on Twitter, About 'Fine People' in Charlottesville
- Twitter Has Not Fact-checked Adam Schiff's False Claims of 'Russian Collusion'
- CNN's Jim Acosta: Trump Lying About Connection Between Vote-by-Mail and Voter Fraud
- Brian Stelter Denies CNN Tries to Deplatform People
- CNN's Jeffrey Toobin: Twitter Should Delete Trump's Scarborough Tweets
- ‘If No One Graduates, So Be It’: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte Won’t Let Anyone Return To School Until There’s A Coronavirus Vaccine
- Chinese Embassy In France Reportedly Tweets Anti-Semitic Image, Then Quickly Deletes It
- Canadian Nursing Homes Found Infested With Cockroaches, Residents Left In Soiled Diapers
Tag Archives: Mayor Nutter
Within the corrupted confines of William Penn’s Quaker paradise, that was quaintly christened The City of Philadelphia, there is a raging controversy over a tepid magazine article that dared to raise the issue of race from a white city citizen’s perspective.
Being White in Philly: Whites, Race, Class, and the Things that Never Get Said by Robert Huber has garnered a huff-and-puff rebuttal from the mayor of this union-bound financial sinkhole, Michael Nutter. But Mister Mayor hasn’t been content to just voice his disapproval of the piece, oh no. The Mayor has also instructed the Human Relations Commission to investigate the state of race within the City of Brotherly Love and to punish Philadelphia Magazine for daring to publish what is in essence a straightforward and truthful exposition of how some white citizens of Philly feel about rubbing shoulders with their black neighbors. Continue reading →
Violent attacks by gangs of young thugs who assault strangers in the streets, smash storefront windows, vandalize cars, and crash into retail businesses stealing everything in sight are aggressively on the rise. But despite the wholesale news coverage of these sickening scenes of mob violence by local and national media, there has been nary a mention of the one obvious fact that our parental guardians of progressive propaganda are loath to disclose: the Flash Mob punks are black. Continue reading →
Gay groups continue their vicious ground-them-into-the-dust vendetta against the Philadelphia chapter of the Boy Scouts of America. Despite goodwill negotiations between Mayor Nutter of Philadelphia and the Cradle of Liberty chapter of the Boy Scouts that has resulted in a mutual agreement ending the contentious battle over the Scouts’ use of city property, gay groups continue to push all the political ploys in order to punish this non-profit organization. Continue reading →
Over the past week, there has been a contentious controversy percolating at Philadelphia’s City Hall. The calamity claiming so much of the city fathers’ attention during this busy holiday season turns out to be a commercial endeavor being held on city property, a holiday market featuring food, arts and crafts, and entertainment. So what could be so very wrong with such a charming event? In a word, it’s C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S. Continue reading →