- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Media Claim 'Trump Rally' Led to Tulsa Coronavirus Surge; Ignore Sharpton Rally, BLM Protests
- Rashida Tlaib Echoes Ilhan Omar's Call for 'Dismantling the Whole System'
- Consumer Borrowing Sank While Spending Grew in May
- Charles Hurt: Joe Biden Has Been What's Wrong with Washington Since 1973
- Democrat Senate Candidates Benefited from PPP Loans While Criticizing Program
Tag Archives: Mayor Bloomberg
Mayor Bloomberg, that paternalistic political hack who believes he has been anointed by the secular gods of Progressivism to police the food choices of his childlike citizens, might want to turn his divine attention away from the soft targets of snacks and sodas and spend just a little bit of time dealing with the real hardcore public health issues impacting New York City. But of course, that would mean courageously confronting the fatal personal choices made by many minorities and gay men, and of course, it would also mean taking on the cannibalizing liberal culture that supports and sustains sexually promiscuous and irresponsible lifestyles. Continue reading →
In the bitter battle over New York City’s budget woes, the United Federation of Teachers is striking back against Mayor Bloomberg’s proposed teacher layoffs by running a blitz of 30-second ads across the metropolitan airwaves. And as we’ve come to expect, the leading characters in this mini-piece of propaganda are the doe-eyed children of NYC’s public education system and the evil twin specters of monied millionaires and their mayoral mascot. Continue reading →