- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive Interview — Watch: Buffalo Wrangling Kristi Noem Takes on her Critics, Exposes the Biden Agenda, and Celebrates the American West
- Biden: Glenn Youngkin an 'Acolyte' of Donald Trump Hiding Behind 'A Smile and a Fleece Vest'
- Raskin: Fmr Trump Staff Cooperating with January 6 Probe Are 'Horrified and Scandalized' by Riot
- Men Shot by Kyle Rittenhouse Can Be Called ‘Rioters,’ ‘Looters,’ But Not ‘Victims,’ Judge Rules
- NYT: Thanksgiving 2021 May ‘Be the Most Expensive Meal in the History of the Holiday’
Tag Archives: massachusetts
Two polls show Scott Brown leading Harvard’s academic darling, Elizabeth Warren, by 5% and 6%. This is very good news for Republicans after they have had to endure a week of Todd Akin angst. So it would appear that the Democrats’ answer to how ambitious white Left-wing biatches can game the affirmative action wheel of fortune is stumbling along under the cover of the Martha Coakley curse. Continue reading →
Hooray! Scott Brown, Republican Senator from Massachusetts, is eight points ahead of the Democrat dilettante, Elizabeth Warren, in the latest poll released the other day by Suffolk University. Considered exceedingly vulnerable in the upcoming 2012 election, Brown and his campaign have been working hard to portray Warren as an insulated Ivy League Left-wing loon. And surprisingly, it looks like this strategy is working, despite the fact that Left-leaning loonyism is very much the political norm in the Democrat kingdom of the Kennedy’s. Continue reading →
After 16 terms in office, Barney Frank is saying sayonara to his commodious congressional seat. Faced with the political reality of an uphill battle to win reelection, Fast Hands Frank decided to call it quits. The Democrat Congressman from the Bay State’s 4th district found himself mapped out of a job when his big home boy town of New Bedford was effectively bounced from the 2012 campaign. The 4th district lost the ultra union Democrat stronghold of New Bedford and gained more moderate and less politically predictable suburban communities like Medfield, home address of ex-baseball pitcher, Curt Schilling. Continue reading →
“I have thrown rocks at people I think are in the wrong.” Meet the Harvard Law School Professor and Democrat Senatorial candidate for Massachusetts. Continue reading →
Kevin Jennings, Assistant Deputy Secretary in the Department of Education who had assumed the duties of the so-called Safe Schools Czar in the Obama administration, has decided to move on to greener pastures. Mr. Jennings will be taking the helm of the Massachusetts-based non-profit, Be the Change. He was chosen for the role of President and CEO after a nation-wide search to replace the organization’s founder, Alan Khazei. Khazei intends to take on Scott Brown in the Massachusetts senatorial race in 2012. Continue reading →