- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Tosses Challenge to Vote-by-Mail Because It Came Too Late
- Black Lives Matter Accuses Biden of Capitalizing on 'Efforts to Defund the Police'
- Jon Voight Warns 'We Are in Great Danger if We Fall Under a Biden Administration'
- Dem Rep. Garamendi: Killing of Iranian Nuclear Scientist Will Make Rejoining Iran Deal 'More Difficult, Perhaps Impossible'
- Pinkerton: Barack Obama Is a Machiavellian Fox in 'A Promised Land'
Tag Archives: marxist
And how fitting, that it would be the figure of Guy Fawkes that would capture the stunted imagination of our Western play boys and play girls who have nothing better to do with their ever-adolescent lives than model a romanticized version of a religious fanatic as pictured in the imaginary outer reaches of comic books and movies. Continue reading →
Janet Daly is a political commentator and writer whose articles appear in the UK Daily Telegraph. Daly has an intersting personal history and her intellectual journey from a UC Berkeley radical to an expatriate conservative living in the UK reads as a modern day Pilgrim’s Progress. Continue reading →
What better way to spend a warm muggy Washingotn DC day than strolling among your fellow and sister Americans celebrating the rebirth of an honorable nation. Continue reading →
The One World Order is taking another step forward with the creation of a phantom EU superstate. By drawing up new maps to be distributed to schools across the European Union, the EU bureaucrats hope to obliterate national boundaries and national identities. Continue reading →