- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive--Immigration Expert: Trump Can End H-4 Visas, OPT Program to Shore Up Jobs for Americans
- New England Journal of Medicine: Coronavirus Could Be No Worse than Flu
- Coronavirus Deaths May Be Much Higher than Iranian Government Admitted, Says BBC
- Amy Klobuchar Decides to Address AIPAC Conference -- via Video
- Doug Collins CPAC: Swamp Couldn't Stop You from Electing Trump, Schiff Can't Spell 'Truth'
Tag Archives: Martha’s Vineyard
For over two years now, we’ve heard all the blather from Left-wing media about the supposed whiteness of Tea Party America and how such a one-tone tint to any group of people should automatically sound off the racist rant. But of course, that declaration from the Democrat Handbook of Progressive Decrees, like every other fraudulent proclamation set forth by these charlatans of shell-game morality, conveniently comes with many fickle footnotes. Continue reading →