- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape and Sex Assault
- Actor Jussie Smollett to Be Indicted on 6 New Charges
- Poll: Sanders, Bloomberg Leapfrog Biden in New York
- Bernie Sanders Praises Fidel Castro: 'It's Unfair to Simply Say Everything Is Bad'
- Judge Judy Vows to Fight ‘To the Death’ Against Bernie Sanders
Tag Archives: Margaret Sanger
Now that the breast cancer bosses at the Susan G. Komen Foundation have collapsed under the insidious pressure placed on them by the Big Abortion lobby of the oh so tolerant Left, I offer up some summarizing thoughts on this ugly liberal gang bang by Mark Steyn, political commentator extraordinaire. Continue reading →