- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- White House Dismisses Twitter Censoring Stories on Behalf of Joe Biden as 'Old News'
- Supreme Court Hears Latest Clash Between Free Speech, Gay Marriage Laws in Web Design Case
- Bolton: I Will 'Absolutely' Run for President in 2024 to Stop Trump
- South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster to Ban Chinese App TikTok from Government Devices
- Dhillon: I'm Running for RNC Chair, We Have to Compete with Dems on How They Deliver Ballots and Have Populist Message
Tag Archives: Man Who Was Thursday
Although best known today as the author of the Father Brown mysteries and The Man Who Was Thursday, G. K. Chesterton was also a philosopher, journalist, religious apologist, poet, play write, and public debater. He was the master of the paradox and used it ofter to skewer the sloppy thinking of the so-called great minds of his day. Continue reading →