- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Report: Democrats to Unveil Court-packing Bill; Expands Supreme Court to 13
- BLM Protesters Attack Media near Brooklyn Center Police Building
- Coulter: Derek Chauvin, George Floyd, and the Case Against Mob Justice
- Cotton: Biden Admin Says Same Things about American Racism that China, USSR Used to Say
- Fact Check: Joe Biden Claims, Falsely, He Vowed to Pursue Osama bin Laden to 'Gates of Hell'
Tag Archives: malmo
Anti-Semitism is making a great big comeback in Western Europe and it’s starting to show signs of renewed life here in the US. Like an infected boil on a sore backside, Jew-hating has erupted once again on the battered body politic of Western civilization. And serving as the latest front for this anti-Semitic hate haven is a smug condescending sympathy for a people far far away. Yes, the Palestinian problem has presented a nice either/or, good versus evil social scenario. Or to put it in its proper Marxist parlance, the dysfunctional, self-destructive culture of the misfits of the Middle East has given the anti-West Left yet another political ploy to plot. Continue reading →
The Victim Game is the most popular past time of Western civilization. And although the rules of the game are pretty standard, the sweet plum of Victim status can be a fickle and fleeting political prize.