- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Leftist Group Fueling Democrat Senate Campaigns at Center of Attacks on Amy Coney Barrett’s Children
- Project Veritas Releases Another Ilhan Omar Video Showing Cash for Votes Harvesting Scheme
- Susan Rice: Trump 'Has Refused to Understand the World that We Live In,' 'Threats We Face'
- Virgil: The Deep State Becomes the Obvious State
- Trump Gets Pennsylvania Opportunity as Democrats Endorse H-1B Outsourcing
Tag Archives: Maine
Governor Paul LePage of Maine has decided that the state’s Department of Labor is not projecting the kind of public relations image that will help boost job creation within the Pine Tree State. Struggling with a rising trend in unemployment, the Governor is attempting to position Maine as a great place for businesses to set up shop thus providing employment for all those out-of-work labor lads and lassies. Continue reading →