- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- WATCH: Louisville Cop Shot Wednesday Shows Up for Roll Call Thursday
- Donald Trump Blames Democrat 'War on Cops' for Shooting of Kentucky Police Officers
- WATCH LIVE: Unlawful Assembly Declared as Louisville Protesters Break Windows
- WATCH: Louisville Protesters Gather at Unitarian Church to Stay Out Past Curfew
- Photo: Flare Thrown into Library During Louisville Riot over Breonna Taylor
Tag Archives: Lou Dobbs
We are the chosen ones—chosen to live, serve and fight at this moment in American history. This is our destiny. Embrace it! For we have a war to win—we are here to fight for the very existence of our nation against those who would crush our land into the dregs of a shamed and purposeless glop of global automatons. We will win this war, make no mistake—we will endure and we will win. Continue reading →