- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- NYC Mayor Calls for More Gun Control After Felon Allegedly Shot 2 Officers
- House Republicans, Democrats Lobby Joe Biden to Cut U.S. Tariffs on China
- Biden Plans to Give Taxpayer-Funded 'Legal Services' to Illegal Aliens
- Black Mississippi Democrats Walk Out of Senate over Bill to Prohibit Teaching Children Any Race Is Superior or Inferior
- Arizona Democrats Censure Sen. Kyrsten Sinema for Blocking Their Voting Rights Legislation
Tag Archives: looting
There’s a head scratching conundrum that seems to have the media so puzzled and perplexed. And that confusion centers on just why there’s been no wholesale or even random acts of looting in Japan after those devastating earthquakes rocked the island nation. Today, survivors are still struggling with a lack of food, clothing, and drinking water let alone all those other ‘necessities’ that we’ve come to expect from modern life. Yet no one is mugging their nearest neighbor nor sifting through what’s left of other peoples’ possessions. So how can such exemplary behavior under such adverse conditions be possible in this day and age of Gimme Gimme and Where’s Mine? Continue reading →