- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- NIH Director Collins: Businesses Should Require Vaccine Credentials for Customers
- Exclusive — Bad Blood: CNN’s Chris Cuomo’s In-Laws Back Gubernatorial Campaign of his Democrat Brother Andrew’s GOP Challenger Lee Zeldin
- Collins: Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill Has Support of At Least 10 Republican Senators
- Berlin Bans Anti-Lockdown Protests Despite Allowing Biden-Backed LGBT Pride Parade
- At Least 27 Shot Friday into Saturday Night in Lightfoot's Chicago
Tag Archives: littering
When a 71-year old grandmother inadvertently allowed a cotton thread, yes, I said a thread, to fall from her glove while walking along a street in the Welsh town of Brynmawr, this poor pensioner was immediately mugged by an ‘environmental’ officer who slapped her with a £75 littering fine. The lady’s glove somehow snagged on her wristwatch, and unbeknownst to her, caused the offending thread to flutter down to Gaia’s sacred ground. Continue reading →