- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: 8000 Migrants Detained Under Border Bridge in Texas
- Inflation Near Record in Biden's Backyard
- Hezbollah Terrorists Defy U.S. and Deliver Iranian Fuel to Cheers in Lebanon
- French Forces Kill Leader of Islamic State in the Greater Sahara
- FNC's Carlson: Biden Vaccine Directive an 'Insult to Science'
Tag Archives: Lindsey Graham
When Bill Maher quotes George W. Bush in a positive acclamation of agreement and then receives an enthusiastic applause from his liberal-leaning audience, then I think we can safely assume that there are a few widening cracks forming in the progressive pantheon of multiculturalism. Continue reading →
As the US military tip-toes its way through the barren hills of Afghanistan on its pointless mission of pacification and go nowhere goals, there is an increasing interest here at home in piling on the appeasement for 7th century sensibilities. Continue reading →