- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Ratcliffe: Iran and Russia Have Obtained Voter Info, Iran Has Tried to 'Damage President Trump'
- Barack Obama: 'Reclaim Our Values' by Voting Against Donald Trump
- ***Live Updates*** Trump Holds North Carolina Rally
- Watch Live: President Trump Campaigns in Gastonia, North Carolina
- Rudy Giuliani Calls 'Borat' Gotcha Moment 'a Complete Fabrication' and Attempt to Thwart Biden Investigation
Tag Archives: Libya
The Muslim mantra of the American Left continues to croon its mesmerizing tune. These silly multiculturalists really do believe that if they could only strangle anti-Islamic speech than the whole freaking world of Third World victims would finally come to love us after all. Ignorance, according to the playbook of the progressive Politburo, can only be found within the borders of the USA and even then it is confined to the narrow evil corridors inhabited by Right-wing extremists. Continue reading →
The Libyan sewer rat has finally been caught, cornered, and exterminated. Gaddafi fittingly faced his finale today at the hands at the bedraggled mob of anti-Muammar street fighters. Along with his sons, bodyguards, and supporters, this one time Brother Leader and Guide of the Revolution (yep, that was his official title) of the Socialist People’s Arab Jamahiriya went the way of all filthy vermin. And isn’t it interesting that the most repressive, debauched, and economically background countries seems to have the word Socialist and People in the mocked-up names of their new nations? Continue reading →
Apparently, the American public is much less interested in hearing all those phony pronouncements about US foreign policy and the Libya Liberation Front than Mr. O’s handlers had realized. The Progressive-in-Chief managed to garner a total of 25.6 million viewers the other night as he nattered on about our wandering mission in the lost land of Libya. Continue reading →
Ivy League academic life is so so stressful. Indoctrinating the best and the brightest, researching concocted conundrums, deconstructing Western Civilization, and all that struggling to fabricate nefarious ways to buck up the old paycheck. Continue reading →