- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Nunes Slams Wokeness at Diversity Hearing: We Can’t Counter Hypersonic Missiles with Better Pronoun Usage
- Biden Administration Denies Biological Reality, Issues First Passport with 'X' Gender Option
- Scientist Recommends Eco-Friendly Sex to Prevent Contributing to Climate Change
- 68% Say Economy Is Getting Worse as Confidence Collapse Continues
- Consumers’ Research Slams BlackRock’s Close Ties to the Chinese Communist Party
Tag Archives: liberals
Get out your resumes, boys and girls, and get ready to turn on and tune in to the psychedelic Green Jobs Fantasy Fare. It’s A-Happening, man! Unemployed? Not to worry, Green Jobs will magically modify that sinking gut, no-pay-day dilemma. Got to earn your keep but can’t stand the capitalist creeps? Well, be of good cheer, my socialist buddies, for the government Green gimmick will pay big bucks all siphoned from the toil of tax-paying foils. Continue reading →
So just what is the Tea Party movement all about anyway? Limited government? Individual liberty? Fiscal responsibility? Conservative social values? Well, according to Jonathan Haidt, Professor of Psychology at the University of Virginia, in an article that appeared today in the Wall Street Journal, what drives many adherents of the Tea Party phenomenon is the love for the Law of Karma. Continue reading →
It seems the Lefty love affair with our nation’s Lefty black president has soured on both sides of the Atlantic. Here are just two examples of the dire hand-wringing that is becoming more and more common in that camp. Continue reading →