- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Rep. Mo Brooks: H.R. 1 Would Make American Elections 'Akin to Old Soviet Union, Cuba, North Korea'
- YouTube Blacklists Donald Trump's CPAC Speech, Suspends RSBN Channel
- WarnerMedia CEO Jason Kilar & CNN Parent Company Apologize for Saying Coronavirus ‘Really Good for Ratings’
- Former Aide Bennett on Cuomo Accusations: The Governor Was 'Trying to Sleep with Me'
- Migrant Youth Pipeline to U.S. Surges Nearly 600 Percent Since Trump
Tag Archives: liberalism
Be at rest, America, for the Million Muppet March is on the move in the make-believe world of Washington DC. Well, maybe not a million, sort of like a few hundred of the old tried-and-true flakey faithful types all still dreaming of that nifty nirvana daze of taxpayer provided milk and honey. The liberal mentality of more, more, and yes even more, in a never-ending faux feast of yuppy self-righteousness, is making itself manifest during the presidential election of 2012. For as we should all know, the public funding of progressive programming is the top-tier topic on every voter’s mind this coming Tuesday. Continue reading →
In describing the total shock and horror of the liberal Left at the type of constitutionally based questions being lobbed at the administration’s Solicitor General during the Obamacare hearing at the Supreme Court last week, Rush Limbaugh offered up this pithy observation of the Left’s out-of-touch intellectual sophistry in tune with the media’s Trayvon Martin meme. Continue reading →