- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Joe Biden: ‘A Range of Programs’ Is Needed for Americans Not to ‘Pull the Trigger’
- Joe Biden Threatens Gun Brokers' Licenses Who Willfully Sell Guns that 'Commit Violent Crimes'
- Biden: No One Needs a Gun That Can Fire 'over 30, 40, 50, Even Up to 100 Rounds'
- President Biden: Second Amendment Had Limits from Day One
- Bipartisan Senators, Joe Biden Strike Infrastructure Deal
Tag Archives: liberal
The pom-poms are not in view. The hysterical hype comes now only from a few. The auditoriums fail to fill and the adoring fans are next to nil. But let us take a backward gaze at the 2008 glory days. Oh it was so easy then, when the only winning rule for this unqualified Socialist fool was simply being Black and cool. Continue reading →
With the debt ceiling battles behind us for now, the Democrats are acting out a sorry sense of rage and frustration in their usual brat attack fashion. Unfortunately for them, the nasty name-calling campaign is only giving their leadership credibility once again a very big black eye. Yet we must have some sympathy for the Democrat devil, for after all, this poor fallen fellow is totally dumbfounded by the titanic turn of political events. The progressive Word might have been made flesh back in that wonder year of 2008 but I don’t think that 2012 will be serving up a Second Coming. Continue reading →
Liberal Hollywood Explained….. Continue reading →
I saw one of these animated political spoofs spotlighting the convoluted liberal mind over at HillBuzz and it was a hoot.
Here are two mini lessons on the liberal thought process that probe two progressive sacred cows: feminism and affirmative action. A funny face-off between the voice of reason and the drone of ideology. Continue reading →
Where oh where have those liberals gone wrong? Where oh where have they erred? The answers to these sing-song questions are nicely summarized by Fred Siegel in his article Progressives Against Progress. Continue reading →
An interesting poll conducted by the Investor’s Business Daily in early April finds that most Americans are leaning in the opposite political direction from their progressively bent president. Continue reading →
Are the majority of lesbians all Left-leaning socialists and Obama worshipers? That’s certainly what one would think looking at the political makeup of the lesbian/gay organizations within our community. Continue reading →
If you spend a lot of time consuming network news and pigging out at all the media entertainment eateries that technology has be offer, you would be totally convinced that America was a very liberal nation. Think again. Continue reading →