- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Swedish Expert Claims People Could Require as Many as Five Covid Vaccine Shots
- Australian City of Melbourne Locked Down for the SIXTH Time
- Cori Bush Defends Hiring Private Security, Says 'We Need to Defund the Police'
- Poll: 51% of Likely Voters in California Would Recall and Remove Gavin Newsom
- Zuckerberg Lobbyists Push Joe Biden to Kill COVID Border Restrictions
Tag Archives: liberal lesbian
During the Republican presidential debates on Wednesday evening hosted by that paragon of journalistic integrity known as MSNBC, viewers were treated to the occasional big-government-is-best pitch proffered by the network’s progressive Talking Heads. And the best of the bunch for a belly laugh or two featured the very Left-leaning liberal lesbian, Rachel Maddow, who was holding court at the Hoover Dam. Yes, the Hoover Dam. Duly fitted out in a working stiff’s Blue-State hardhat and sporting casual dress-down proletariat attire, Ms. Maddow attempted to remind the commoners just how great it was when big government got to do such great big things and she urged her fellow citizens to start thinking real big once again. Just lean forward, America, and not to worry, your progressive betters at MSNBC will be there to catch you. Continue reading →
How many gay women does it take to tell a lesbian light bulb joke? Answer: Two—one to tell the joke and the other to angrily proclaim: I don’t think that’s the least bit funny! Other than chuckling at cheap shots directed at Sarah Palin or nervously tee-heeing at titillating double entendres, the white Lefty Lezzie isn’t exactly known for the healthy psychological talent of not taking herself at all so seriously. In fact, the white-on-white women-loving-women of the Left seem to have a puritanical penchant for virulently viewing themselves as virtuous victims of villainous oppression. Not exactly the lighthearted stuff of self-deprecating humor. Continue reading →