- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- SD Gov. Noem on Statue, Monument Debate: 'This Isn't About Equality Anymore -- This Is a Radical Rewriting of Our History'
- CNN's Lemon: The Way to Fix Mount Rushmore Is Add Obama
- Tammy Duckworth Attacks Trump over Dubious Russia Bounty Claims
- Report: Chief Justice John Roberts Hospitalized in June with Head Injury
- George Soros-backed DA Charges Couple with 'Hate Crime' for Painting Over 'Black Lives Matter'
Tag Archives: LGBTQ
The only violence and hate that seems to be getting perpetrated on the innocent public these days is coming from the lesbian and gay communities. Making fraudulent accusations against nameless straight men and perpetrating the slander that hordes of heterosexuals are committing heinous crimes against those sad little white middle-class queers, is in my book, what genuinely qualifies as a real hate crime. Continue reading →
Holy Hallelujah! Barack Obama, President of the United States of America, has come out in support of gay marriage! Oh ring out, ye church bells of cafeteria Christianity! Sing loudly, ye true believers of homosexual heaven right here on earth! For it ain’t every day that self-involved gays get to sell themselves so very dirt cheaply. Continue reading →