- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Mike Cernovich: 'I've Definitely Been Considering' Running for California Governor to 'Push the Issues'
- Whitmer Didn’t Inform Law Enforcement She Used Private Plane for Florida Trip
- Nolte: Watch — Lunatic Screams at Pregnant Woman for Not Wearing Mask
- Charles Hurt -- California Dreamin': Believe All Women, Even if They Used to Be a Man
- Biden Chief of Staff's Daughter Asked DOJ to Deploy Federal Monitors for Arizona Audit
Tag Archives: Lenin
The controversy over the Ground Zero mosque couldn’t have happened at a better time. The fact that this obscene mega gesture of contempt for the American people, our way of life, and for the true martyrs who were butchered on September 11, 2001, is finding support from liberal lunatics is one of the best bits of political good luck for the conservative cause this summer. Continue reading →
ust days after the NAACP’s from-on-high condemnation of the Tea Party, this black civil rights organization has been found harboring some hardcore bigotry in their own hollow halls of fame. Continue reading →
It’s a Happening, Man! Earth Day is celebrated each year on April 22nd which coincidentally turns out to be the birthday of Vladimir Lenin, the progenitor of the Russian communist revolution. The first Earth Day was celebrated in 1970 during the heyday of the drug-infested counter-culture, just when the depiction of America as Archfiend was grinding into high gear. Continue reading →