- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- **Live Updates** LAPD Opens Rape Investigation into Weinstein; Harvey Sobbed to Staff after Exposé; Tarantino Speaks: ‘Knew Enough to Do More Than I Did’
- Report: Bill Clinton Asked Permission from Hillary’s State Dept. to Meet with Russian Nuclear Officials at Time of Uranium Deal
- Clinton Aide Lashes Out at ‘Clinton Cash’ Author Peter Schweizer Over Russian Bribery Revelations
- Tillerson: China ‘Predatory’ for Dumping ‘Enormous Levels of Debt’ on Developing Nations
- AL Senate Poll: Roy Moore Has 11-Point Lead Over Dem Challenger Doug Jones
Tag Archives: LED
Hark! What light through yonder window breaks? Well, if Republican Senator, Mike Enzi has his way, it won’t just be the rays of LED light bulbs shining through the welcoming windows of America’s homes. With republicans feeling their ornery oats this congressional session, the incandescent light bulb just might continue to brighten up our lives. Continue reading →