- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- ***Live Updates*** George Floyd Protests Rage in Minnesota
- Rioters Breach, Set Fire to Minneapolis Police Department's Third Precinct
- Minneapolis Mayor to Rioters: Please Practice Social Distancing, Wear Masks
- MSNBC's Velshi as Minneapolis Burns Behind Him: 'This Is Mostly a Protest -- It Is Not Generally Speaking Unruly'
- Ted Cruz, Mike Lee on Next Coronavirus Legislation: Recovery, Not Relief
Tag Archives: Lean Forward
During the Republican presidential debates on Wednesday evening hosted by that paragon of journalistic integrity known as MSNBC, viewers were treated to the occasional big-government-is-best pitch proffered by the network’s progressive Talking Heads. And the best of the bunch for a belly laugh or two featured the very Left-leaning liberal lesbian, Rachel Maddow, who was holding court at the Hoover Dam. Yes, the Hoover Dam. Duly fitted out in a working stiff’s Blue-State hardhat and sporting casual dress-down proletariat attire, Ms. Maddow attempted to remind the commoners just how great it was when big government got to do such great big things and she urged her fellow citizens to start thinking real big once again. Just lean forward, America, and not to worry, your progressive betters at MSNBC will be there to catch you. Continue reading →