- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Joe Biden Praises Mic Muting as a 'Good Idea': 'I Think There Should Be More Limitations on Us'
- ***Live Updates*** Trump Holds North Carolina Rally
- Watch Live: President Trump Campaigns in Gastonia, North Carolina
- Pelosi Predicts Democrats Take White House, Both Chambers of Congress -- 'We Will Increase Our Numbers in the House'
- Report: Senate Democrats to Boycott Amy Coney Barrett's Committee Vote
Tag Archives: leadership
Who truly reviles America the hegemon? The world that Obama lived in and shaped him intellectually: the elite universities; his Hyde Park milieu (including his not-to-be-mentioned friends, William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn); the church he attended for two decades, ringing with sermons more virulently anti-American than anything heard in today’s full-throated uprising of the Arab Street. Continue reading →
They do say that a picture is worth a thousand words. And in the case of the countenance of our illustrious president, this old bromide may have captured the dead ringer image of his dominant demeanor. Continue reading →