- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- ***Live Updates*** George Floyd Protests Continue
- Chuck Schumer Calls for Probe into Treatment of Protesters Outside White House
- 82nd Airborne Division Arrives to DC Metro Area with Black Hawks and Chinooks
- Photos: President Donald Trump, First Lady Melania Trump Visit Saint John Paul II Center
- Donald Trump Jr: Media ‘No Longer Concerned’ by ‘Deadly’ Gatherings in Coronavirus Era
Tag Archives: laziest countries
It’s one thing to be laid back and stress free but quite another to be resistant to the notion of physical movement. We often think of the overweight citizens in Western countries as the big screen TV couch-huggers of all time but it appears that people in the developed world ain’t the only folks who fancy the lazy leisure life. Continue reading