- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
Explore All Posts
- Donald Trump Takes on China; Opens Communications with Taiwan
- Virgil: The Trump Deal — Five Early Clues as to How He Will Govern
- Report: Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson a Dark Horse Candidate for Trump Secretary of State
- #DumpKelloggs Petition Generates 250,000 Signatures in Two Days
- #DumpKelloggs: Breakfast Brand Blacklists Breitbart, Declares Hate for 45,000,000 Readers
Tag Archives: lawsuit
Now this is the way to fight back—using the legal system to go after those who have misused their position and abused their power. You don’t just sue the IRS, you go after the individual movers and shakers as well as all their willing Democrat dupes and you make them pay one hell of a life-jerking price for daring to keep you out of the game.
The Left has cultivated the non-for-profit arena as a fighting force in its cultural War on America for well over 40 years now. They clearly have understood the clout that comes from tax-free donations and government grants. When our Republic-loving Rip van Winkles finally awoke from their decades long senile snore with the eye-opening passage of ObamaCare, they too caught on to the political sense/cents to be had in the power of organized grassroots groups. Continue reading →
Poor pitiful Howard Stern. What’s a multimillionaire shock jock to do when his grab for more financial goodies goes awry? The other day, Stern’s lawsuit against Sirius/XM was summarily thrown out of court by a New York State Supreme Court judge. Continue reading →
The Milwaukee teachers’ union finally admitted defeat and agreed to drop it’s lawsuit against the school board for its failure to fund the erectile dysfunction drug, Viagra. After lots of pressure from parent groups and tons of bad press from local and national media, the teachers’ union gave up on its campaign to get it up at the taxpayers expense. Continue reading →
Three bisexual men are suing the North American Gay Amateur Athletic Alliance claiming they were discriminated against during a gay softball world series in Seattle two years ago. Continue reading →
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission was ordered by a Federal judge to pay out $4.5M in attorney fees and expenses to the trucking firm CRST Van Expedited of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Continue reading →
On Thursday, February 18th, the Lower Merion School District disconnected its secret Webcam spy operation from the 1,800 laptops it had distributed to its high school students, thus allowing the kids and their families to enjoy their constitutional and God-given right to privacy in their own homes. Continue reading →
Smile! You’re on Candid Camera! That’s what the school district of Lower Merion has to say to its high school students and their families. The School District has been monitoring the home activities of its students and their families by using embedded Webcams in school issued laptops. Continue reading →