- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Donald Trump: The United States will Designate Antifa as a Terrorist Organization
- AG Barr: Antifa Violence Is Domestic Terrorism and 'Will Be Treated Accordingly'
- Over a Dozen U.S. Governors Summon Thousands of National Guardsmen to Quell Violent Protests
- Hawkins: Last Night We Saw Why Americans Own 16+ Million AR-15s
- Video -- Portland Mob Beats, Kicks Unconscious Man: 'Black Lives Matter, F*ggot!'
Tag Archives: LAUSD
Sometimes very narrow-minded Left-wing zealots who make nasty anti-Semitic comments about American Jewish citizens do indeed get what’s coming to them. And in the case of Patricia McAllister, a substitute teacher for the Los Angeles school district, that comeuppance hit home yesterday when she was fired by the Superintendent of the LA school district for her anti-Jewish comments on camera at the Occupy LA lounge fest. Continue reading →
Well, well, another crack in the Democrat party’s cacophonous coalition of special interest groups. It seems that the scholastic sinkhole that masquerades as the Los Angeles school system has finally sunk low enough for local community groups to stand up to the treacherous teachers’ union. On Monday, several minority groups, in conjunction with the United Way, placed a full-page ad in the LA Times publicly declaring an in-your-face confrontation with the teachers’ union. Continue reading →