- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- White House Dismisses Twitter Censoring Stories on Behalf of Joe Biden as 'Old News'
- Supreme Court Hears Latest Clash Between Free Speech, Gay Marriage Laws in Web Design Case
- Bolton: I Will 'Absolutely' Run for President in 2024 to Stop Trump
- South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster to Ban Chinese App TikTok from Government Devices
- Dhillon: I'm Running for RNC Chair, We Have to Compete with Dems on How They Deliver Ballots and Have Populist Message
Tag Archives: Laura Ingraham
Laura Ingraham, conservative Talk Radio host, often refers to David Axelrod, the Communications Director for Obama’s reelection campaign, as Mr. Whipple, that TV commercial character notorious for telling grocery store customers not to squeeze the Charmin. Continue reading →