- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- White House Official Sues Politico: 'Conspired with Schiff' to Leak False Info to 'Further Impeachment Inquisition'
- Donald Trump Will 'Strongly Consider' Testifying in Impeachment Probe
- Assistant House Speaker Lujan: 'We Hope' Trump Testifies Before Congress
- Dem Sen. Coons: Roger Stone Conviction 'Will Put Even More Pressure' on Gordon Sondland
- Nolte: 'Regular Diplomatic Channels' Make a Mockery of the Constitution
- Prince Andrew Says He Was ‘Too Honorable’ To Decline A Stay At Epstein’s House. The British Public Isn’t Buying It
- Trump Demands South Korea Pay 400% More For US Troops In The Region After North Korean Threats: Report
- North Korea Says Biden Should Be Beaten ‘With A Stick’ For Calling Kim Jong Un A ‘Murderous Dictator’
Tag Archives: Laura Hollis
Yep, the media is stacked against us. Yep, the universities indoctrinate students with Left-wing nonsense. Yep, too many people are looking for a handout. Yep, we get it. Well, at least some of us get it. But the query that continues to go unasked, let alone actually answered is: Where do we go from here?
What is the bloody game plan? If the media is the enemy, how will we strike off the hoary heads of this corrupt hydra and cripple its ability to control the entertainment industry, the publishing world, the news outlets? If the battle isn’t in the voting booth but rather in the minds of the voting population than how do we dismantle the educational propaganda machine that holds sway over the mental and emotional attitudes of our children and young adults?
Continue reading →