- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti on Dr. Seuss: 'There Is No Place for Racist Imagery'
- Gavin Newsom Recommends California Residents Wear Two Masks
- North Carolina to Lift Restrictions on Nursing Home Visitation
- NY Senate Majority Leader: If More Allegations Against Cuomo Come out, It's 'Time for Him to Resign'
- Exclusive – Rep. Jim Jordan Predicts ‘In 2023 Leader McCarthy Will Be Speaker McCarthy’
Tag Archives: Late Show
For the second night in a row, Jay Leno hits the ratings jackpot, leaving Lefty Letterman lagging in the late night shadows. TV By The Numbers reports that for the second evening in a row, Leno”s Tonight Show beat Letterman, with viewership in the 18 to 49 age category choosing overwhelmingly to tune the dial to the Tonight Show. Continue reading →