- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Report: Joe Biden Told Al Sharpton He Will Run Again in 2024
- Report: Border Crossers, Illegal Aliens in NYC Travel to Florida for Hurricane Ian Clean-Up Jobs
- Donald Trump Sues CNN in $475 Million Defamation Lawsuit
- Herschel Walker Battles Twin Scandals: Anonymous Woman Accuses Him of Paying for Abortion While Son Speaks Out
- Americans Fear Inflation Will Worsen if Democrats Control Congress After Election
Tag Archives: L Word
Israel, Palestine, and Gays written by Paul Varnell, originally appeared in the Chicago Free Press back in 2002 and was published again at the Independent Gay Forum. In this article, Mr. Varnell contrasts the daily realities for gay men living in the West Bank and Gaza with the world of gay men living in Israel. Continue reading →