- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Joe Says No: Biden White House Blocks New Atlantic, Pacific Oceans Drilling as Global Energy Demand Soars
- Jeff Bezos Turns on Joe Biden for Demanding Gas Stations Lower Prices
- Hidden Drugs Lab Found in Belgian NATO Base Housing Nuclear Weapons
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom to Run Ads in Florida on July 4th
- L.A. Film Industry Revives Mask Mandate for Crew Members
Tag Archives: Kristi Yamaguchi
Three Gold Medal winners from past Winter Olympics appear in the latest Romney for President promotion. Kristi Yamaguchi (Figure Skating), Derek Parra (Speed Skating), and Jimmy Shea (Skeleton Racing) all go to the mat for Mitt. Continue reading →